Search / 1 result found


What can be done when a disabled elderly or nonelderly person finds he or she has enough monthly income to cover all personal living expenses except for the cost of necessary home healthcare?

People in that position might want to consider participating in a pooled income trust, which allows them to receive Medicaid health services but continue to cover their own nonhealth expenses with their own income.