As featured on
The city shut down a portion of 34th Avenue in Jackson Heights yesterday to nearly all motor vehicle traffic for 12 hours a day as part of its Open Streets program launched in response to the coronavirus.
The move closes 34th between 69th and 77th Streets, a four-tenths of a mile stretch, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- ‘I’d consider giving her a ... throat punch’
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Brooklyn diocese starts limited church openings May 26
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- Surfing and wading, but not swimming, allowed at NYC beaches
- 3-K for All held back one year in Dist. 29