As featured on
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority planned on Wednesday morning to shut down all trains between 1 and 5 a.m. and will continue to do so until further notice to allow for the cleaning and disinfecting of every subway car in the system every 24 hours.
Gov. Cuomo announced the new protocol last Thursday during his daily COVID-19 briefing.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- ‘I’d consider giving her a ... throat punch’
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Brooklyn diocese starts limited church openings May 26
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- Surfing and wading, but not swimming, allowed at NYC beaches
- 3-K for All held back one year in Dist. 29