As featured on
Gov. Cuomo extended the shutdown of businesses deemed nonessential and the ban on most public gatherings through May 28, outside of those areas upstate that he is allowing to begin to reopen.
Cuomo extended the lockdown he calls New York on PAUSE — Policies Assure Uniform Safety for Everyone — in an executive order issued at 8 p.m.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- ‘I’d consider giving her a ... throat punch’
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Brooklyn diocese starts limited church openings May 26
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- Surfing and wading, but not swimming, allowed at NYC beaches
- 3-K for All held back one year in Dist. 29