As featured on
A source has informed the Chronicle that JetBlue Airways intends to keep its corporate headquarters in Long Island City.
The source also said the airline is looking to add to its existing roster of 1,300 jobs in Queens.
- Holden plans bill to landmark firehouse
- Traffic circle is ‘a complete nightmare’
- Two collisions leave two dead in Queens
- Adams opposes lane changes on Archer and Jamaica avenues
- Queens College’s tears continue to flow
- CB 10 approves South Ozone apartments
- Another slap at our best students
- ‘Never Forget Way’ honors 9/11 victims
- 50 years on, Armstrong’s last days in every detail
- Ida damage closes Elmhurst Post Office