NYPD searching for teen robbery suspect 2
- Photo Courtesy NYPD
As featured on
Police want the public’s help in identifying a teen suspect who they believe to be armed and whom is wanted in connection with robbing two younger boys in Jamaica last month.
The suspect was described as either 15 or 16 years old, male and of medium complexion, said the NYPD.
- Sunnyside man stabbed, hit with baseball bat
- DA: 33 arrested in major gang takedown
- Not such a good cause: landlords
- Fight for rails and trails trudges on
- Juan Ardila accused of sexual assault
- Smoke shop robbery leaves one dead
- Vicious assault causes brain damage in victim
- Jamaica gang member gets 22 years: QDA
- Jamaica gunman faces 20 years for killing
- Jam. gang member gets 22 years: QDA
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Weekly News Headline
Would you like to receive our weekly news email? Signup today!