As featured on
The score after the first public meeting on congestion pricing was: most for, some against and lots of people on both sides wanting exemptions from the tolls that likely will be charged to drive a motor vehicle into Midtown and Downtown Manhattan some time in 2023.
The Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the state and city Departments of Transportation have been hosting public input sessions for the last week, with each one catering to different geographic area.
- Oldest Little Neck restaurant closes
- Supermarket could replace Stop&Shop
- 106th officers caught in prostitution sting
- Joe Addabbo Sr., public servant, son of Ozone Park
- Singh fights to flip red seat to blue
- Advocates call for LIRR discounts across Queens
- Halloween already here in Little Neck
- Little Neck Stop & Shop to close Oct. 14
- Fox will launch new weather app Oct. 25
- Conigliaro wants a change in CD 29