As featured on
JetBlue Airways intends to keep its corporate headquarters in Long Island City and plans to add 1,800 jobs at New York City regional airports, on top of the more than 7,000 existing ones statewide.
Company and elected officials on Tuesday morning confirmed a story first published by the Chronicle Monday night which said the airline wants to stay in the Brewster Building at 27-01 Queens Plaza North, where 1,300 employees work.
- Traffic circle is ‘a complete nightmare’
- Holden plans bill to landmark firehouse
- Two collisions leave two dead in Queens
- Adams opposes lane changes on Archer and Jamaica avenues
- Queens College’s tears continue to flow
- CB 10 approves South Ozone apartments
- Another slap at our best students
- Ida damage closes Elmhurst Post Office
- ‘Never Forget Way’ honors 9/11 victims
- Lighting a candle at Juniper Valley Park