As featured on
An Elmhurst man has been charged with arson in federal court for allegedly setting fire to an NYPD vehicle in Manhattan in the early morning hours of July 29.
The complaint against Sam Resto, 29, alleges that he purchased gasoline in Elmhurst the evening of July 28 and traveled to the vicinity West 83rd Street in Manhattan, smashed a window on the marked vehicle and poured the gasoline inside before allegedly lighting it on fire.
- Running the gambit of first response
- Resorts World Casino set to roll the dice
- Seaver’s illness is often misdiagnosed
- Teen indicted in Kew Gardens shooting: DA
- CB 8 calls out mayor’s alleged cluelessness
- Shoppers welcomed back to the big mall
- Resorts World Casino to update landscaping
- Power plant draws protest in Astoria
- Two shots fired on Yellowstone Blvd.
- Inventor and engineer Marantz lived in Kew Gardens