As featured on
The Federal Aviation Administration on Tuesday approved the environmental review of the proposed AirTrain project from Willets Point to LaGuardia Airport.
The approval appears to clear the way for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to build the elevated rail line.
- AAPI voters lean to GOP candidates
- De Blasio proposes school year-round
- A ‘walk’ back through history in Forest Hills
- Divide over zoned high school choice
- Patients sued during Covid-19 by hospitals
- Holden blames Blaz for Middle Village mayhem
- Jamaica Bay site restored and reinforced
- With video: Shots fired out of sunroof on the Jackie Robinson Parkway
- Mother sentenced in Guzman’s death
- Earnest Foods supermarket opens big