As featured on
The Federal Aviation Administration on Tuesday approved the environmental review of the proposed AirTrain project from Willets Point to LaGuardia Airport.
The approval appears to clear the way for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to build the elevated rail line.
- NYPD arrest Rita Persaud’s alleged killer
- Nicki Minaj pumped up that super bass in Jamaica
- DOT issues 60-day warning on Merrick
- Hochul signs the Less is More Act
- ‘The Hole’ waterlogged for 2 weeks post-Ida
- Missing persons not all in national news
- Maspeth celebrates George O'Neill Way
- Traffic circle is ‘a complete nightmare’
- Adams opposes lane changes on Archer and Jamaica avenues
- Little Neck Stop & Shop to close Oct. 14