As featured on
The former CEO of the defunct Melrose Credit Union in Briarwood was convicted on bribery charges in Manhattan federal court on Thursday following a two-week trial.
Alan Kaufman was found guilty on two counts of bribery of a financial institution officer, according to a statement from the office of Audrey Strauss, U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.
- Queens Center now is vaccine location
- South Queens ex-cop pleads in murder-for-hire case
- Michael Landon: little house on the cove in Queens
- Southeast Queens primary heats up over redemption and representation
- NYPD’s new chief of dept. visits Jamaica
- Cop killer on police reform board
- McGuire talks taxes, housing in Queens
- Busway is a ‘tax’ on Flushing residents
- Queens Center will be vaccine location
- Jamaica kids take coding crown