As featured on
A 51-year-old woman was gunned down in the doorway of her home on 109th Avenue in Ozone Park on Wednesday afternoon.
Police say that just before 2:30 p.m., Giuseppe Canzani, 41, walked up to the home and knocked on the door. When Anna Torres answered, he fired three rounds from a silver, 45 caliber Taurus handgun, striking her twice, said Deputy Chief Jerry O’Sullivan, commanding officer of Detective Bureau Queens South.
- Beauty and brains from OP contender
- LeFrak death not a homicide, cops say
- Ngwu funeral to be in home country, Nigeria
- Proposed maps to cut district in three
- Details emerge in Orsolya Gaal case
- Fight for Rockaway Beach continues
- Superintendent fury heard in D30
- Jamaica task force has heavy hitters
- Three teens shot in Fresh Meadows
- Watergate figure John Mitchell was a Jamaica man