As featured on
Just seven votes are reportedly separating the Assembly District 23 race as of Thursday night but a winner may still not be known until the end of the month.
That was the latest update Tom Sullivan, who is challenging incumbent Assemblywoman Stacey Pheffer Amato (D-Rockaway Park), got from a city Board of Elections representative and the attorney whom he hired following his opponent’s lawsuit for a recount naming him and the BOE.
- Not all on board with LIRR’s planned sked
- Asian students under attack, again, by DOE
- Legal victory for homecare workers
- Street co-naming honors ‘Big Jim’
- CB 9 calls for QPL audit, investigation
- A new ‘Park Avenue’: 34th in Jax Hts.
- HB not entertained by ‘Law & Order’ mention
- UPDATE: Relative arrested in Friday triple killing
- Hochul hammered in competitive Queens races
- Pheffer Amato files suit in close race