As featured on
Eight cats were rescued by firefighters during a house fire in Queens Village on Wednesday morning, according to the FDNY.
Unfortunately, two perished due to complications from the fire and some ran away on Jan. 18 from the three-story residence, located at 215-25 111 Rd., according to the department. The remaining cats were turned over to a resident of the home.
- Walgreens to shutter one Forest Hills store
- Snow could be a late arrival in Queens
- Walgreens pharmacy on Kissena Blvd. closing
- FHVAC adds Richmond Hill, Kew Gardens
- Jamaica man rams wife with SUV, DA alleges
- Major Van Wyck lane closure starts Jan. 30
- City Ticket soon to go into effect 24/7
- Ten-hour effort tackles Richmond Hill yard
- City DOT announces Queens road closures
- With video: Church vandalism in Forest Hills