As featured on
Flushing didn’t let some bad weather stop it from celebrating the first day of the Lunar New Year with a bang on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Flushing is home to Queens’ first and largest Chinatown neighborhood, making it the perfect location for the annual parade. Beginning with a reception at the Greater Flushing Chamber of Commerce, the parade merrily marched its way to Union Street and 37th Avenue despite gray clouds and rain.
- Virus claims adored TMLA asst. principal
- History maker Joe Brostek dies at 87
- Jamaica Ave. feels coronavirus sting
- Beloved pet slain by an unleashed animal
- Temporary hospital coming to Aqueduct
- ‘They dedicated their lives to serving the public’
- Track suspends racing, sets up test site
- Queens is in the red zone
- Shades of purple across Queens
- Deadly weekend in area parks