As featured on
The Democratic primary ballot is not the only hot ticket in District 32. The Republican candidates have been engaged in some legal jousting over the past week.
Political newcomer Steve Sirgiovanni, who is running against former borough president candidate and Queens GOP Chairwoman Joann Ariola, was booted off the GOP primary ballot by the Board of Elections based on paperwork errors last week.
- Ron Jeremy and his tree both stand trial
- All’s fair on Austin Street in Forest Hills
- Community leaders want to sue DOE
- Poachers busted in Jamaica Bay marsh
- Famed young preacher Sharpton called Hollis home
- Pols slam city over Briarwood shelter
- Who will be on the June 22 ballot?
- FDNY remembers Father's Day Fire
- Nature trails you didn’t know existed
- Teen dies after driver strikes and flees