As featured on
Without the building that now houses the piano store Frank & Camille West, Woodhaven wouldn’t be Woodhaven as we know it, according to neighborhood historian Ed Wendell.
Now the building, located in a northern section of Ozone Park that was historically considered to be in Woodhaven, has gone beyond being a remnant of neighborhood history itself to become host to an exhibit created by a Woodhaven historical society that showcases some lesser-known nuggets about the area.
- Two arrests in Juniper Valley Park attack
- Lindenwood gets geometrical
- Serial racist assailant arrested: DA
- Two teens arrested in Juniper Park attack
- National Night Out is back in Queens
- With video: Cops seek St. Albans killers
- Trash heaps grow in South Ozone Park
- Queens zeroes in on redistricting
- Poachers targeted in Jamaica Bay
- Det. reaches 20th anniversary in NYPD