As featured on
One day before a state emergency ban on flavored nicotine products was to take effect, the New York State Supreme Court’s Appellate Division granted a temporary restraining order against the measure.
The ruling, made on Oct. 3, halted the state’s prohibition of the flavored vaping products after a number of illnesses and deaths related to vaping were reported.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- Arrest in fatal Queens Village stabbing
- Fatal stabbing, shooting
- 109th Pct. officer allegedly kills friend
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- Staying safe in FoHi