As featured on
Brooklyn artist Carolyn Salas’ sculptures have been seen by many Queens residents who’ve seen them in places like Mrs., an art gallery on 56th Drive in Maspeth.
But through Sept. 11, one of her more recent works has been enjoying an audience from around the world.
- Armed robbers hit throughout Queens
- Citi Bike installation on pause for input
- HB not entertained by ‘Law & Order’ mention
- Traffic stop leads to rescue of 8 dogs
- A second chance for fair chance bill
- Fire victim dies in cluttered apartment
- Not all on board with LIRR’s planned sked
- IRC releases new draft Assembly map
- Council bill seeks QueensLink study
- Cleaning up streets and images in Howard Beach