As featured on
A last-minute letter campaign has derailed the appearance of a Holocaust-revisionist historian who’d been scheduled to speak this Sunday night at the rectory of the St. Stanislaus Bishop and Martyr Church in Ozone Park.
Edward Reid, an Atlanta blogger and filmmaker, espouses a new version of anti-Jewish history that has escalated in popularity in Poland since the election of a nationalist party president in 2015.
- Blacking out the economy July 7
- Fairway Market will shut down by July 17
- De Blasio says schools will reopen; Cuomo says not so fast
- Some thriving, all striving in Phase 2
- Woodside to Central Park via bike lanes
- MidVille crash leaves one dead
- FBI goes to the video tape in bank robbery
- A music mogul bustedfor running a Ponzi scheme
- Vandalism left on high school property
- Eating out in FoHi: a common sight