As featured on
When the diagnosis is breast cancer, a woman’s husband or intimate partner is directly affected, and can be crucial during times of treatment and recovery.
“It’s an ultimate ‘in sickness and in health’ situation,” said Dr. Jane Carleton, associate chief of Clinical Affairs at Northwell Health’s Monter Cancer Center.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Arrest in fatal Queens Village stabbing
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- Fatal stabbing, shooting
- 109th Pct. officer allegedly kills friend
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- De Blasio declares protest to be illegal