As featured on
Flushing cyclists have some upgrades to look forward to, thanks to funding secured by Councilmember Sandra Ung (D-Flushing) in the city’s recent budget agreement.
The dirt path on the north side of Kissena Park that leads to the famous Velodrome is set to be replaced with a new, concrete one. Lights will also be added along the pathway.
- Attempted murder for brutal HB beating that left woman without vision
- Woman brutally beat at Howard Beach stop
- Paladino did an about-face on Mizumi plan
- A tour of 1940s New York is just a click away
- EMS lieutenant killed in brutal Astoria knife attack
- Four shot in Ozone Park playground
- Have some more ‘Oliver!,’ with a Secret twist
- DOE shifts back to screens; also bringing ‘accelerated learning’ academy to SE Queens
- Chronicle mourns longtime salesman
- With video: teen saved when attacker's knife breaks