As featured on
Another round of funding will target abandoned boats that remain in Jamaica Bay, following a similar initiative last year but this time with more money behind it.
Councilman Eric Ulrich (R-Ozone Park) announced on Tuesday that his office has secured $65,000 to continue removing the boats, $10,000 more than last year.
- Man attacked woman with ‘large rock:’ NYPD
- Conn. man indicted for LIE dirt biker’s death
- Chipotle opens new spot on Archer Ave.
- Men failed Ocean’s 11-type heist: DA
- Howard Blech! Smell has residents worried
- We need a new direction for schools
- De Blasio proposes school year-round
- Jamaica Bay site restored and reinforced
- Rock-wielding man attacks woman: NYPD
- Earnest Foods supermarket opens big