As featured on
Multiple MS-13 graffiti tags were found sprinkled throughout a half-mile radius in Bayside early Sunday morning, including on the front doors of Sacred Heart of Jesus Church and its accompanying school.
The Jan. 12 vandalism referenced the international criminal gang Mara Salvatrucha, commonly known as MS-13, that is notorious for extreme violence. The gang, mostly made up of Central American members, is spread throughout the country, committed a 2017 murder in nearby Alley Pond Park in Oakland Gardens.
- Virus claims adored TMLA asst. principal
- Cemeteries, funeral homes and COVID-19
- Queens is in the red zone
- Jamaica Ave. feels coronavirus sting
- History maker Joe Brostek dies at 87
- Track suspends racing, sets up test site
- Temporary hospital coming to Aqueduct
- Beloved pet slain by an unleashed animal
- ‘They dedicated their lives to serving the public’
- Restaurants sticking together in Southeast