As featured on
The constitutional right to protest has been banned in New York City by order of Mayor de Blasio.
At least twice in the past 11 days, protesters have been told to disperse by police officers and warned they are subject to arrest if they do not. In one instance, two people were issued summonses, and in another, at least half a dozen were arrested and ticketed.
- Progressive may have beat the establishment
- Blacking out the economy July 7
- Fairway Market will shut down by July 17
- COVID-related financial strain shutters four Queens Catholic schools
- NYCHA can’t replace a valve
- A boon for Craig Carton?
- Fate of Columbus debated in Astoria
- With video: Gunmen strike in 107th Precinct
- ConEd replacing two large electric cables
- Community rejects former inmate guests