As featured on
Defense lawyers just call it “the list” — the shorthand name for a confidential database that prosecutors circulated among themselves containing the names of cops whose testimony has proved problematic in court.
Last week, the Queens District Attorney’s Office released the list, the result of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by Gothamist, a news website.
- Jamaica Ave. feels coronavirus sting
- Beloved pet slain by an unleashed animal
- Queens sees one of 13 NYC COVID-19 cases
- Cemeteries, funeral homes and COVID-19
- Grocers, Lyft team up for city seniors
- Giving headaches instead of help
- Elmhurst Hospital sees 13 deaths in 24-hour span
- Family convicted for sex trafficking ring
- Attacks on Asian Americans up as Trump and U.S officials blatantly discriminate
- Queens College donates to COVID-19 frontlines