As featured on
City Councilman Costa Constantinides announced his candidacy for Queens borough president Monday, setting out a platform in which environmental concerns and action to thwart climate change get top billing.
The chairman of the Committee on Environmental Protection, Constantinides noted that he had crafted the city’s Green New Deal and gotten the Climate Mobilization Act, a policy calling for the largest emissions reduction ever mandated by any city, anywhere, through the City Council.
- Running the gambit of first response
- Resorts World Casino set to roll the dice
- Seaver’s illness is often misdiagnosed
- Teen indicted in Kew Gardens shooting: DA
- Resorts World Casino to update landscaping
- Two shots fired on Yellowstone Blvd.
- MTA mask penalty not 'fine' with everyone
- CB 8 calls out mayor’s alleged cluelessness
- Inventor and engineer Marantz lived in Kew Gardens
- Cops become target in College Pt. shooting