As featured on
Posters and signs of encouragement, appreciation and gentle reminders can be found scattered across Bayside as the pandemic rolls through another week.
A heart thanking essential workers, especially healthcare personnel, left, can be found attached to the fence around the Bayside High School Athletic Field, which has been shuttered since the closing of public schools for the rest of the academic year.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- ‘I’d consider giving her a ... throat punch’
- 109th Pct. officer allegedly kills friend
- Fatal stabbing, shooting
- Staying safe in FoHi