As featured on
Downtown Flushing, known for being one of the busiest transportation hubs in New York City, just doubled its number of delivery loading zones to alleviate its congestion.
“These five new loading zones should dramatically decrease the burden on our small business community while helping to decrease double-parking, traffic congestion and improve bus travel times in Downtown Flushing,” said Councilmember Peter Koo (D-Flushing) in an announcement. “By doubling the number of loading zones in this transportation hub, we are looking to improve the travel experience for all in our community.”
- DHS announces shelter in Briarwood
- Bayside teacher dies in car crash
- Bayside staple dies suddenly at age 50
- Carranza receives 3 CEC votes of no confidence
- Supreme Court grants diocese Covid capacity reprieve
- A homeless vet in Queens: Where is he this holiday?
- Conservative talker Dan Bongino was in Middle Village
- Covid testing sites all around Queens
- Bid to be first South Asian city councilman
- Astoria swinger's club busted for 80-person party