As featured on
The lengthy body and giant head of a Chinese dragon puppet danced its way toward the Flushing Town Hall stage in the traditional Dragon Walk to sample a taste of what the center has to offer this upcoming year.
Puppetry in Practice produced the dragon for its Jan. 18 performance, Lunar New Year Tradition, which celebrates the Chinese New Year and 2020 as the Year of the Rat. The program is just one of 80 that Flushing Town Hall announced at its January to June events launch on Jan. 7.
- Two young people killed in LI crash
- Feds: Two Rikers guards took drug gang bribes
- 75% of Aqueduct vax go to noncity residents
- Work beginning at old Key Food site
- Two killed, two hurt in one-car crash — updated
- JHMC board votes to dump Trump
- Cuomo opens York College vaccine site
- NYC homebound can register ‘interest’ in getting vaccinated
- Ex-con voting bill passes state Senate
- All those years ago: ’91 team made Elite 8