As featured on
The Jamaica Business Improvement District honored two people for their contributions to the community at the group’s 40th annual membership meeting on Nov. 7.
At top, Jamaica BID Executive Director Jennifer Furioli gives a certificate of appreciation and a gift bag to Roy Fox, who has served as the caretaker at the Rufus King Manor Museum for 30 years.
- Woodhaven sees two homicides in two weeks
- Council rep. doesn’t share our values: civics
- Homeless camp stresses corner of Elmhurst
- Manhattan pricier than Queens, shock study says
- Commercial burglar goes on AM spree
- Avenue Diner in Woodhaven closes
- City gets pushback on school reopenings
- Take a ride back to the 1964-65 World’s Fair
- Thelma Ritter, six-time Oscar nom, lived in Forest Hills
- Electeds’ letter to mayor questions ex-con hotel