As featured on
Last Thursday may have been as challenging a meeting as the Metropolitan Transportation Authority has had since it agreed to revisit its draft plan to redesign the entire Queens bus system.
Even the school where the agency held the meeting — Jean Nuzzi IS 109 in Queens Village — would have bus service for its students eliminated under the proposal on the table.
- Jamaica Ave. feels coronavirus sting
- Cemeteries, funeral homes and COVID-19
- Queens is in the red zone
- Track suspends racing, sets up test site
- Beloved pet slain by an unleashed animal
- Temporary hospital coming to Aqueduct
- Giving headaches instead of help
- Elmhurst Hospital sees 13 deaths in 24-hour span
- Queens sees one of 13 NYC COVID-19 cases
- Attacks on Asian Americans up as Trump and U.S officials blatantly discriminate