As featured on
Dignitaries gathered in Glendale at the Brooklyn border on July 29 to cut the ribbon at the newly refurbished intersection of Highland Boulevard and Vermont Place, at an entrance to Highland Park.
The upgrades were crafted to make it safer for pedestrians to access the park and the Ridgewood Reservoir from Brooklyn and southern Queens.
- Attempted murder for brutal HB beating that left woman without vision
- Woman brutally beat at Howard Beach stop
- Paladino did an about-face on Mizumi plan
- EMS lieutenant killed in brutal Astoria knife attack
- A tour of 1940s New York is just a click away
- Four shot in Ozone Park playground
- DOE shifts back to screens; also bringing ‘accelerated learning’ academy to SE Queens
- Have some more ‘Oliver!,’ with a Secret twist
- Chronicle mourns longtime salesman
- With video: teen saved when attacker's knife breaks