As featured on
State and local beaches will open for Memorial Day weekend under certain guidelines, Gov. Cuomo announced Friday.
Local beaches may open if they meet the guidelines, but Mayor de Blasio says city beaches will not open, according to the Daily News.
De Blasio said reopening is “not in the cards” for the city, the paper reported.
- MS-13 gang charged with multiple murders
- Porn star’s beloved wood getting axed
- Cooper shelter will stay at 120 residents
- ‘I’d consider giving her a ... throat punch’
- More closed streets opened in Queens
- Brooklyn diocese starts limited church openings May 26
- Beaches will open for Memorial Day, but not in NYC (updated)
- No swimming, no shopping, no relief
- Surfing and wading, but not swimming, allowed at NYC beaches
- 3-K for All held back one year in Dist. 29