What a shame Ozone Park has become the forgotten town — even though this will not be printed in your paper. My opinion never is.
Howard Beach people say “Jump,” and the big shots ask, “How high?” I’ve lived in Ozone Park 45 good years. I need to know who’s job is it to take care of the few people still here.
1. When is the last time anyone has seen a Sanitation sweeper?
2. Where is our command post?
3. Where are our new trash pails?
4. Where is there room in the neighborhood schools for the kids who live here, were born and raised here?
5. Ozone Park needs bright lights on Liberty Avenue like Jamaica Avenue has.
6. Get that dirty mattress out of that building on Liberty where some poor homeless guy has been sleeping.
7. Why are there two halal carts at Rockaway and Liberty, where everyone is waiting for the buses and there is barely any room as it is?
8. Why is that guy collecting money on Cross Bay outside of Gold’s Gym? His vest says “Help the disabled.” He then goes across to the bank with all his money.
Can someone look into these complaints? Someone has got to step up and do the right thing for Ozone Park for a change. Thanks.