(Family Features) Stuffing stockings is a fun and memorable holiday tradition. This year, celebrate by filling stockings with budget friendly beauty gifts that friends and loved ones will truly adore.
Here are a few gift giving ideas:
- Scent: Embrace the magic of the winter season with Softsoap's limited edition body washes, in Wintermint Snowfall and Sparkling Berry Bubbly. The festive scents celebrate the spirit of the season while the moisture-rich formula will leave their skin feeling soft and smooth all winter long.
- Nails: Everyone wants to add a little glitter and glam during the holidays. Give the women in your life a little sparkle with fun festive nail polishes in colors of red, gold and silver.
- Lips: Women like lip balms that moisturize and shine at the same time. Tuck a few tubes of flavored lip balms into their stocking. Fun flavors include berry, gingerbread champagne or citrus.
- Rejuvenation: Create a themed stocking overflowing with special spa gifts. Tuck in herbal tea bags, dark chocolate truffles, a pretty bath loofah and a coordinating bottle of moisturizing Softsoap body wash, which is available in seasonal holiday fragrances and packaging. To see more fragrances, go to www.softsoap.com.
- Hair: Head accessories are all the rage so make sure to include at least one in each stocking. Black or red velvet are both traditional choices. Or, go a little more exciting with leopard prints, neon colors or rhinestones. Both types are fun for all ages.
Once you've checked stocking stuffers off of your list, throw a few extra items into the shopping cart for yourself. After all, everyone deserves to shine, shimmer and to smell wonderful during the most magical time of year.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images