Next Steps: A Walk/Run for Autism will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2013 at Astoria Park.
Team up with QSAC (Quality Services for the Autism Community) as we work together for the autism community - one step at a time! Grab your family and friends for a day of fun and exercise. Walkers and runners, teams and individuals - join us for this spectacular event!
All of the money raised will benefit services for children and adults with autism throughout New York City and Long Island.
Please visit http://www.qsac.com/steps for more information.
· Next Steps: A Walk/Run for Autism
· Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013
· Time: Registration begins at 8:30am
· Runners start at 10am, walkers to follow
· Location: Astoria Park
· Public Contact: Joseph Amodeo, Director of Development, 212.244.5560, x2016
21 Hoyt Avenue North Astoria, NY 11102